Friday, October 11, 2013

General Reflection August- October

General Reflection: 

1. In which of the core values have you shown the most success? Why?
I think that the core value that I have shown the most success on is responsibility. I think that being responsible is key to learning, because when you do homework and complete projects, you apply what you learn through the quarter. I try to do my homework the day that it is assigned and it is also very important to arrive to class with all materials. 
2. In which of the core values have you shown the most progress or growth? Why?
The core value that I have shown the most success on is communication. This last couple of months I feel that I have improved a lot in portuguese, and therefor I feel that I participate more in class. Also, I feel that in humanities, I ask more question and comment more, which really enhances my learning. 
3. Which core value is most challenging for you? Why?
The core value that is probably the most challenging form me is critical thinking. I think that this is the hardest to do for me, and I really want to improve. 
4. What are your goals for the rest of the school year?
For next year, I really want to get straight A's and complete my goal in Accelerated Math. 

No comments:

Post a Comment