Wednesday, October 30, 2013

No Food for Me! - Day #2

October 30th, 2013

This morning I woke up around six, a little bit later than yesterday, so I could get a bit more sleep. I had a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon, strawberries with yoghurt and milk. I was feeling pretty confident, and to be honest. I think that the first day was the hardest one, maybe I have gotten used to the eating routine by now. During the day I was feeling quite full until the end of second block. Then I started feeling hungry right after P.E. I had a bit of a headache, and I was feeling a bit dizzy. Water did help me a lot throughout the day, and kept me awake too! As soon as I got home I was extremely tempted to eat a granola bar, by I decided to go to he gym and exercise a bit to distract myself. I did not run, only worked my muscles, since I did not have enough energy to do enough cardiovascular activity. When I came up I took a shower, a long nap, and woke up around six. I did some homework and ate dinner. I had a cauliflower cream, salmon, rice and salad. I am feeling pretty energetic as we speak, and I can't wait for tomorrow, my last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment