Monday, March 31, 2014

Geography Reflection: Case Study

Artifact

Reflection: For this 3rd quarter, one of my last tasks was to choose a project that demonstrated my full knowledge, applying the essential questions given to us at the beginning of the course.  The options given were to either carry out a global collaboration project, create an info-graphic or create a case study. I opted for the case study, because it is more in my comfort zone. I feel that overall I did well. The research was very complete, and was organized as well. I personally felt that the case study was thorough as well. In this quarter, I want to try something different, which is why I decided to go with the global collaboration project. I think that taking a risk and doing something out of my comfort zone would help me learn new things, and improve on my learning. I feel it would be interesting working with other people, and creating a video to defend our case. I am very nervous though, because I really want all my partners to collaborate. I think this project will be very fun to do, and I hope I feel as satisfied with it, and learn as much from it, as I did with my case study. I need to be very responsible, because I need to contribute as much as I can to my group and the project, but at the same time I will also need to memorize Asia.

1 comment:

  1. Laura- thanks for reflecting. I think this could be stronger if you were to link come Core Values (e.g., I see Risk Taking in your choice for the 4th quarter) to your reflection. You'll want to think about what you learned about yourself, as well as how you did on the assignments you reflect on.- Mr. E!

    ReplyDelete