Friday, May 9, 2014

Geography - Reflection on Learning Experience

Reflection:
I feel that over the last couple of classes I have made a great improvement. To start off with, my grades for the dot map quizzes got noticeably higher, therefor, so did my knowledge about Asia. I have been working on my pin map now, and I try to make every pin as detailed and complete as possible, so by the time I get the test I will hopefully know a lot about Asia. I feel that the Global Collaboration Project was a huge achievement for me, because it was out of my comfort zone. I usually prefer working alone, and writing essays, rather than doing big projects. Relying on other people to do work was kind of hard, specially taking into consideration that they live in a different country. Even though we struggled a bit, I managed to finish the movies, which I am very proud of. It was fin rebutting against other teams and their movies, and I learned a lot from this project. Ad for the farm lecture, I feel that it is a great way to learn and create pins, because we can chose from a lot of information and images. I really enjoyed taking notes like that, and I feel that it is easier to learn what is happening in the countries like this, rather than just looking at a website with data. During class I have been staying more on task, and I really try to do as much as a I can at home. Even though I have improved, there is always room to get better, and that is what I am trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment